Samsung 25R 18650 2500mAh 20A Battery
AVAILABILITY: In stock (49 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 49 Left in Stock!
- Brand: Samsung SDI
- Model: 25R
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.22mm x 64.80mm
- Weight: 43.71g
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Tasty Haze is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Tasty Haze is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Tasty Haze will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE OR IN A POCKET, PURSE, ETC. ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
- WHEN NOT IN USE, ALWAYS STORE LITHIUM ION BATTERIES IN THE PROTECTIVE CASE/BOX IN WHICH BATTERIES WERE DELIVERED
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder onto battery, spot weld only
- DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- ONLY use within manufacturer’s specification
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children